Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly!



My students are having so much fun with PB and Jelly!  We use PB and Jelly for partnering.  Each student has a picture on his or her desk of either peanut butter or jelly.  By simply having these labels we can quickly and smoothly find a partner to share with/teach to.  The transitions are easy.  This is a picture of my student desks.  When we use SWITCH I will assign either the peanut butter or jelly kiddo to share first.  When I say Switch the other partner knows it's their turn to talk.  Sometimes peanut butter and jelly are partners.  Sometimes the peanut butters work together and the jellies work together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley!
    I wanted to stop by your blog and let you know that I've added your blog to the WBT Blogger Master List! I also posted on the WBT Forum if you would like more info :) I am looking forward to following your journey.

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete